Friday, February 26, 2010

Ebay And Empty Box Scam

The couch of Sigmund (1)

- Will you be playing?
- Listen! What kind of question is that?
- Do not be embarrassed, it's normal. You all touched. Touching is good as long as a moderate and practical provided you have permission from yourself. Self-abuse on the other hand, is very pernicious and dry neurons ...
- Let's nonsense Who do you mean with that of you all may I ask?
- You know, you ...
- Mr. Froid No I do not know Who?
- To you wan degenerate with the psyche.
- Degenerate his father!
- Do you dream of your father? That could be the key to his genital groping bad content.
- No. But sometimes I dream I'm a cop roles.
- Interesting ... follow, follow ...
- see, in my dream, every person who throws a paper on the floor, I do eat a hundred. My city is spotlessly clean.
- And many people imagine surfeit of papers.
- Imagine it.
- His father was a policeman? "He would throw litter on the ground and punished him by asking to eat paper?
- Forget my father, that is neither expected nor was he .
- That sounds like another story ...
- You see, I'm not as original as I look, even I shake my ideas.
- Well you should remedy that. And by the way you mean depleting .
- Froid No sir, I mean shake. The ideas are shaken and exhausted, for me shaken and revolutionized out there so I can not know what they are virgins and which are used .
- I can ask why you pronounce my name in cursive?
- The truth is I do not know, is a hobby that I took. But it sounds good does you think?
- No. I do not think. Just heard this time and we do not talk absurd anywhere.
- have told me before, the truth is that the couch I moved and I have not being still is difficult to get anywhere.
- Well it's time to beat it, not nice to me and I dislike the strange way she pronounce my name. It is best not come back here. In the case of psychoanalysis has been a failure.
- Yes, I would have preferred something more psychotropic than for that matter.
- For the next time, instead of a couch search made a mushroom and save me time and saliva.
- Thank you, Mr. Froid . Even more to see.
- Goodbye, sir, that you have a good time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment