Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Pet Platypus In California

Ash: The cloud that came and went. Bottle of whiskey

this morning returning from some business in the unemployment office and has given me by looking at the sky. Deep blue, sunshine and warmth makes balls. Then a fleeting thought crossed my mind And the ash cloud? What has been the chaos and the disaster that threatened to destroy our way of life? This sudden and sudden heat is a thing of the famous cloud? Look
that more than one (and two and three ...) likes to spread panic. I do not know if the shit that was so bad tag or not. I do not know if the planes are flying here and there or not. I have not the faintest idea whether the tag in question has vanished or not. All I know is that, birloque Birli art no longer speaks of the ash cloud. It is as if there had not existed. In fact, this mysterious disappearance confirms my deepest suspicions. If something is not on the internet is that there is. You may have physical presence but there is so sad. I dare not put my name on Google is not going to be that there is, I would often upset.
In this tag, if not disappeared, and have removed ball point. The problem is over. No news of the cloud, ergo, no cloud. And people so happy ... how sad. Added
22.30 by natsnoC : here's a video showing the air traffic between 16 and 21 April (my birthday by the way) that you may see the planes coming and going slowly. Confirms that the cloud ... a bluff, like so much. I advocate going out, riding breaks loose and brown messing with speed and everything.
Airspace

Rebooted from ItoWorld on Vimeo .

0 comments:

Post a Comment