Monday, September 27, 2010

Alexis Texas Yahoo Answers

Attack of the vaginal bubbles from hell! Geek

After three months of unemployment, are again those Chalao Japs who, with this fantastic video of a fantastic movie certainly not least, practically forced me to come here to share with those Chalao that although I know fallow remain to us.



If when the Japs are made, no one exceeds them. Yes, you have seen it, this was the second video. As in fact the order does not matter much, I now get the first since there's no waste.



on youtube, they say, are a few films entitled "The Chronicles magical ninja women" (Female Ninjas Magic Chronicles). I have seen that there are 6 movies, so if you like bizarre things (and forgive me JLine for misuse of the word), do you have for a few days ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment