Sunday, March 14, 2010

Marlin 336 R.c. Ab Value

Emo (13). The bus

Susi Good thing left me hit me a shower at home. All trouble was that she and her boyfriend were in the bathroom, staring and laughing at me and my skinny body. The truth is that I have painted the little shit but I have no guilt. Laughing at others is so wrong. They kept saying do not come to my peanut and laughter ... I know I have not peanuts, but still was stuck in the hair or a leg. I do not know. I was very embarrassed and tried not to mourn but did not succeed. The good news is that with the shower water disguised tears and, at least gave the impression that holding up.
Then I called my father to see if I could come home with shouts and insults and I said yes. Apparently the law forced to take me because I'm underage and can not leave me lying around like a dog without being accused of something. Too bad I myself. The only way is to get rid of me is that I die. Every time I think I get a little scared ...
had rained (again) and it was a wind that ruffled my hair me emo. At the bus stop I raised my hand three times to call me three buses and none cared. The room stopped, opened the door and when the driver saw me he laughed and told me to shut down while on his bus did not come up "weirdos." When starting huge stepped in a puddle of mud splattered me. I leaned back and stumbled for fall just above a horse dung. I guess the police would now like to ride horses and shit a lot and everywhere. I returned home on foot. Slap to come courtesy of my father. When trying to slap it into my (ex) room by the college athlete and slap my mother still do not know why. I imagine that by custom and to go along to others. Emos I called my friends and we went for a vanilla mint tea flavored with wild strawberries. The waiter called us fags but served us but at twice the price. Talked about how miserable we are and the shit of life we \u200b\u200bhave. We looked at the windows of the bar as the rain fell. It was very emotional. At least until some punks and came bundled with smacks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment