Thursday, March 4, 2010

Treatment Of Maculopapular Rash

leakage Longan (2). The tornado

The other day I went to hunt tornadoes, like in the movie Twister but plan Sunday, taking pictures with the phone and checking the weather forecast online. At the end I caught one, though, to be precise we should say that I caught it to me. I can assure you that you have never seen a turn sausage so much so fast. When I stopped rotating on my own axis and pulled the nose of the mud I saw a guy with a hatchet and metal dress approached me. " I'm in Oz!" I very happy expecting to see Dorothy and Toto at any time. Dorothy and would have grown old enough to deserve and hopefully the Gosset dels collons would have died.
Tin Man The assumption turned out to be the good-natured half-wit than I expected and tried to cut off my head. Then I thought maybe it was at some future alt ernativo and that Cibermen of Doctor Who had taken control of this planet of shit. The truth is seen close that guy was uneasy. Needless to say I ran like a soul by the devil. At no time left to hear the CLONG CLONG CLONG the footsteps of the murderer of metal, for some strange reason, though the tin man was moving very slowly, I could not detach myself from him. I looked and saw that it was not accompanied. What the Cibermen was out that gang are always so and Who ra that guy who had committed to slice his neck?
The only thing I could think was that it could be Tony Stark in Iron plan an M rundown. As it is now public enemy number one and everyone hates him, maybe he had gone to the head or had returned to give the drink. Who knows. I tried to reason with him, called him by name and even offered him a drink. Nothing. Clong CLONG CLONG . Tin that shit kept moving, ax in hand, ready to draw a new smile in the neck. Clong CLONG CLONG . I write this while waiting for a bloody run turned me back to where you got but here I have no internet or mobile coverage (do not get smart and ask me how the hell I'm posting this so ... that's another story, now, is not to mind) look at the sky and looking desperately but nothing. I am the CLONG CLONG CLONG up to the hilt and I seriously considered letting the tin finish with this adventure seems endless ... Then I remember the Dynamic Duo and Resistiré and I wonder if I will stone to harden the skin as the song says, and the ax will not hurt me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment