Monday, March 15, 2010

Normal Hgb For 2 Year Old

Journal of Emo (14). Diary of a Final

I've died. After leaving the bar I caught a cart full of pumpkins pulled by a mule. Death was a very undignified and quite pathetic, I could have hit a late model sports, but no, it was a fucking car, only to be having the entire city. Besides the mule shit me up and I died smelling like shit and urine. And never again to write this diary. Life has been very cruel and I hope that if I do reincarnated into something better, but I do not trust it too much.


PD .- Dear Chalao personally was up Emo eggs and as there seems to be a beloved character (as bitter is the fucked ) we decided to give the passport to heaven of the emos. Without rancor and without sorrow we say today, goodbye Emo eggs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment