Thursday, January 13, 2011

Arceus R4 Cheat For Pokemon Soul Silver

Entropía/14 Symptoms: tontines



This morning a driving Dopey me looking ugly gesture made by the rearview mirror. We'd just stop at a stoplight and I confess that, just at the moment the ugly gesture, I yawned, not an intentional one, really - but I found very timely feedback from my sympathetic nervous system.

A minute before that had happened is that the driver seemed to pounce on Dopey my poor car, the car of Dopey was almost surpassing the lane demarcation line and I have open arms: eh, I'm here!, my gesture meant.

Dopey
wanted to change lanes, of course. I used to think that when one wants to change lanes, you should intermittently teaches his neighbor (well, here in Spain, I meant: in Italy, for example, regulates other matters). For some time I've watched that also here (in my city, say) and no, I'm out of step: now when you want to change lanes, go careening on its neighbors for eggs until they move, or forced to stop mistimed, or whatever. Of course, the reason that this happens (not excuse) may be that nobody pays any attention to the indicators or let another car "brew" in front of own when it is a nerd with flashing up:

are many tontines the wheel and (sorry, my dear men) are more numerous male tontines.

Dopey
understand here that believes that human specimen basically two things: one, that he and his car is always cool and basically priority of Paraguay (this might be tolerable), and two (which is really worrying) that others have developed and our very feasible in the future only telepathic ability to guess their wishes and intentions and serve them accordingly (in Italy, at least, they all shout or gesticulate warning of their intentions and as such there everyone knows that anything goes, the general voceglerío is mostly a staging, and since there is consensus in the forms can not be considered tontines exist, in any case there are cheeky , fun genre at least).

Apart from the tontines bore me (to go or not driving), meant that bothers me (among other symptoms of entropy) think this is not an obligation and responsibility (but what I have written responsibility?, will I know what I mean by the concept?) of each individual the proper use of language that others to understand and by the listener escaparrar do not send the first change that gives the explanation. No cohesion, no community without language. And now we might as well start thinking about it. Sounds archaic this rant? I do not mind. It is pure physics and pure group dynamics. And if you pressed me, I will state that it is smart to live pure elegance. Something of which generally lack the tontine.





0 comments:

Post a Comment