Sunday, January 16, 2011

Pac Science Center Promo

All the lies that I owe

The next Wednesday, January 19, will be the presentation of the poetry book "All I owe you the Lies "( Eclipsed , 2011), from Fernando Sarria . The staging of delivery shall be carried out also of the author and his publisher (Ignacio Escuín ), two Alfredos: Alfredo Saldaña, essentially a poet (if not essential) and university professor, and Alfredo Moreno , knowledgeable film buff, incredulous narrator.

Four men (very different) for a title (pretty universal).

Zaragoza there a bar in the corner opposite the Teatro Principal (prefer another name for this magnificent theater, it now is a name too nineteenth century, too bourgeois, is a name as an official of the palace - there are things No matter what changes, no matter how historical they are),

a bar on that corner Coso talked the other night where the author of "All the lies ..." and one of its presenters, the incredulous narrator, Alfredo Moreno, and myself, as part of that first person plural

(is disturbing is how to conjugate verbs: in person / vision gilbiedmaniana / - how many people by verb, how many verbs for each person? who and what each person? and plural person exist?, singular or what serves the verb alone?, well ... I deviate from that said Mayor David ... / I deviate much lately at all times)

take up again: we talked about the book, the events that have surrounded other vicissitudes, and above all we talked about TV series. Everyone (or almost) comes to television series lately, and I think that's my very good, because part of my life has been television. In that bar - opposite the Theatre-talked about everything from old series, perhaps because the bar has a retro profile.

Maybe we talked about TV series since "All the lies ..." holds and displays a very television poetry (very dramatic, actually). I say no more.

When they been lit "All the lies ...", so maybe we can talk more - or perhaps we should not (the lie may be best to always let her breathe in your scenario)


--- yesterday (still today for me), Sunday, I read the poem that the sculptor Jaume Plensa dedicated to the death of Eduardo Chillida quote from Marlen Haushofer:


"... I can afford to write the truth. All of those I lied in my life are dead ...",

Jaume Plensa, Shadows and texts 1990-2007 (Galaxia Gutenberg, 2008)

All the truths I must .... then be entitled to-book, I say (write). But now: grabadlo on their foreheads:


On Wednesday / January 19 / FNAC Plaza of Spain - Zaragoza: All the lies that you owe, Fernando Sarria (Eclipse) Escuín Ignacio accompanied by Alfredo Saldaña and Alfredo Moreno-


0 comments:

Post a Comment