Sunday, December 19, 2010

Fleetwood Scorpion Trailer

The Old Bronx real





thing that distinguishes the Bronx uptown stations Manhattan is renovated their stations. All compared with those of the blue and red, are cleaner and more modern. One thing I like very much of the stations in the Bronx are the windows of each season. Each of these windows in essence tells the story of each station area. The remaining stops are close to zoo animals such as stained glass.

stop in Pelham Parkway, the area where they shot Raging Bull, recently I came across these gems of photos that I show on the text.

The first is a panoramic view of the area looked like Pelham Parkway and White Plains Road in 1928.

The second shows the area Westchester Avenue in 1890. Seeing those horses I get half nostalgic, and not lying when I say that I would have liked to live in the Bronx in the days of horses and carriages.

The third sample into a botanical garden in 1899.

And fourth, it shows what country it was Tremont Avenue in 1939.

We've come a long way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment