Sunday, December 19, 2010

Woman Groping On Bus And Train

sonora/51 Banda: Cheek to Cheek


I've heard this morning on the radio: Cheek to Cheek, the SER have been. By Sinatra, as is (as little retro, but voice like no, yes, sir). Few, few songs so simply joyful. That's it. Do not resist, we are not to escatirmarnos joy.





The version I first met was as follows: Fred Astaire sings and dances, and Ginger ... he follows her, in his ideal dream dress, girl, but ideally I seriously pirra
that dress (I can never shake off the scabs that left printed in my personal area of \u200b\u200bAmerican musical binge I di girl: tv, I love you - despite everything).

already this bathing suits me lujazo yankee of papier-mâché, because I let myself in case tray for threads come.

0 comments:

Post a Comment